C/236 Battery R.F.A. Standing Orders for N.C.O. i/c Guard & Picquet.
- He will take over from Orderly Sergeant at 6 p.m. Guard & Mounting.
- He will check the number of horses & vehicles and see that each horse is properly secured.
- ***** ***** sentries every two hours *** during his tour of duty.
- Before mounting a sentry he will ascertain that the sentry is conversant with his orders & realises his responsibilities.
- In the event of hostile shelling bombing he will give the alarm and wake the Trumpeter. The N.C.O. will be responsible that every man is awakened. Casualties to horses will be reported at once to A.V.C Sgt or assistant on.
Here the Order ends as paper missing.
Nothing on reverse.