MOVEMENT ORDER OF NO 82 SQUADRON
1. The Squadron will move to Trecon to-morrow.
2. Reveille will be at 5.0 a.m.
3. Transport will be loaded as for previous move and drawn up on road under orders of the Equipment Officer ready to move off at 9.30 a.m.
4. Unserviceable Tenders will be left and called for during the day. Sgt Major will detail a rear Guard party of 1 N.C.O. and 6 men who will thoroughly Camp and quarters and will have one Tender to bring them to Trecon. Latrines to be filled.
5. All Petrol drawn from the French Park will be brought with and empty Cans returned. . (if empty only)
J. B*** Solomon
Commanding No 82 Squadron,
Royal Air Force.
In the Field.
O.C. A Flight.